- Follow us & share on social media Facebook and Instagram
- Share Pride with your staff, customers, community.
- Pride newsletter for announcements & special events.
- Join our Sensitivity & Awareness Training.
- Participate in envisioning the future of education, safety, acceptance, inclusion and diversity.
- Be kind – We have no idea what folks are dealing with.
- Meet folks where they’re at, it changes.
- Share your pronouns, allowing others to share theirs.
- Display the RCMP Safe Place sticker.
- Host an event.
- Show your Pride
Reach out, we’d love to do more.
Let’s grow together.
Star Headliner : The Unstoppable Conni Smudge (aka Chris Bolton)
These local individuals, businesses and organizations helped us out with Pride this year with promotion, venues, accommodation, food, prizes, event organizing, volunteer helpers, and more. We appreciate the help so much!
|32 Lakes Cafe & Bakery
40 Knots WineryBeyond Bliss Salon & Spa
City of Powell River
Cottage Creek Bakery
Johnny Wonton & The Spring Roll Lady
LIFT Community Services
Little Hut Curry
Manic Mary Gifts
PaperWorks Gift Gallery
Powell River Peak
Powell River Chamber of
Powell River Public Library
qathet Pride board & volunteers
QAW qathet arts + wares
Rocky Mountain Pizza & Bakery
Shoppers Drug Mart
The Carlson Club
The Old Courthouse Inn & EdieRae’s Cafe
Tidal Art Centre
Town Centre Mall
Volunteer Powell River – Youth Steering Committee
Youth & Family Powell River
Amber Samaya & Brian Hiebert
Avi Sternberg Chef
Claudia Medina / DJ Minerva
Dean Nelson & CGLCC
Nancy in Lund
Niki Ogilvie Chef
Simon Nattrass Chef
… and YOU! Thanks to everyone who came out and enjoyed the events. Next year (post-COVID?!?) we’ll be even bigger and better!